Ivoclar Vivadent has launched their next generation of furnaces! I’m excited to see the NEW Programat CS6 Furnace! It crystallizes lithium silicates, sinters zirconia, and is a glazing furnace! The best part is that it cuts out a lot of clinical time, especially with eMax CAD and ZirCAD. The “super fast” crystallization time for eMax CAD is 11:10! So, if you mill a crown at 8 minutes on fast milling, and run it through the new Programat CS6 Furnace, you can have the crown completed in less than 20 minutes! In general, you’ll see about 30% faster firing times over older Ivoclar Vivadent furnaces and 35% faster than the SpeedFire.
There is no other way to process eMax this quickly, and CORRECTLY: strength and esthetics of eMax is still there but just faster.
It is faster with ZirCAD Multi, too! You can expect a 55 minute sintering time with a ZirCAD Multi bridge! Ivoclar Vivadent has worked on this closely to reduce the time BUT give the zirconia the translucency and strength we are looking for chairside!
- First sintering furnace with a vacuum
- new speed crystallization is faster and up to 4 crowns
- new crystallization tray
- Open system for all milling systems
- Preprograms are only for blocks, not pucks
- Digital Shade analysis built in
- Cooling tray and tips of tongs made with zirconia for proper cooling
- Pre-Dry cycle for wet milling or infiltration
- Only furnace to drop down for better drying and cooling control.
- High Tech appearance with larger touch screen and cleaner lines