While most patients really would choose to have their new restorations look “new,” sometimes our CEREC restorations lack depth. This is a tutorial on the basics of staining and glazing for depth. This will “jazz” up your restorations without making like they need to have restorations themselves.
- You need to use high quality materials to get the best results: think better brushes!
- How to mix glaze!
- What makes BUBBLES in glaze!
- A couple of colors can do it!
- Just put something dark next to something light.
- Use an eMax glaze that you may not know about!
- A “turbo crown!”
- A crown with more occlusal depth.
- An implant hybrid abutment with a cervical transition.
This video is over an hour long. Please “like” and “share” wherever you may be on the internet.