While most patients really would choose to have their new restorations look “new,” sometimes our CEREC restorations lack depth. This is a tutorial on the basics of staining and glazing for depth. This will “jazz” up your restorations without making like they need to have restorations themselves.
- You need to use high quality materials to get the best results: think better brushes!
- How to mix glaze!
- What makes BUBBLES in glaze!
- A couple of colors can do it!
- Just put something dark next to something light.
- Use an eMax glaze that you may not know about!
- A “turbo crown!”
- A crown with more occlusal depth.
- An implant hybrid abutment with a cervical transition.
This video is over an hour long. Please “like” and “share” wherever you may be on the internet.
Our online education platform is awesome! Hundreds of videos that help your day-to-day use of CEREC! Works directly through your Apple or Android devices!