The study, art, and science of the CEREC dental method. It is a CEREC training course that will get you motivated and on the right track for every day CEREC use.
A Master Level Training Program. The schedule can be seen here.
Patterson Dental and Sirona approved, the CERECOLOGY teaching method meets the needs of the every day dentist looking to maximize the use of of their CEREC system. Simple concepts are used to demystify the process of this dental CAD/CAM technology. There have been great advancements with the CEREC system, and today it is only limited by your own imagination.
Patterson Dental Training Vouchers are accepted.
Dr. Ehrlich has lectured extensively on CAD/CAM technologies and is a alpha & beta tester for CEREC. He was also a beta tester for Ivoclar-Vivadent’s Emax CAD, and one of the longest users of the product. He is an Administrator on Dental Town’s website.
His extensive knowledge on digital dentistry, ceramics, and his Texas humor will surely keep you focused. Advanced CEREC training was never so simple!
The CERECOLOGY method is focused on establishing baselines and foundations for you to use CEREC predictably every day, but be comfortable with attempting more complex procedures. We typically schedule our courses when and where needed. So, contact us to set one up!
We have one day and two day Master’s Courses. The two day courses have more hands-on exercises.
1. Review key elements for performing ceramic restorations from tooth preparation, design and milling principles, and bonding/cementation.
2. Discuss ceramic selection regarding functional requirements and esthetics.
3. Plan the most efficient methods for completing a restoration.
4. Strategize the efficiency for multiple posterior units.
5. Review staining and glazing methods and principles.
6. Implant crown and abutment design with and with out the TiBase system.
7. Discuss anterior bridge design, and methods.
8. Review anterior preparation design for optimal esthetics and function.
9. Plan out a cosmetic makeover with a variety of restoration types, and CEREC methods.
10. Discuss Smile Design with the software and its advantages and limitations.
Courses are customized and may contain more emphasis on some objectives over others. Intermediate courses are available as well.