Here is a case that I thought I could restore on my own, but ended up needed the help of my trusty lab guy Jack! Patient fell off his bike and fractured #8. Did a free hand placement of a Legacy 2 followed by some grafting and a membrane. No pics as it was a bloody mess! Scanned with a scan post and you can see by the screw access that I am a little distal and buccal in my placement so no screw retained in this case.
Funky initial proposal. Not enough around my Ti-base and a little short. Easily cured by the scale tool. You can see later that I made the abutment a little too tall for my liking.
So here is are try in. Its really important that you realize that the “notch” on the ti base may not be on the buccal as you originally took the image. So I place the ti base in the abutment, seat it and then screw it down and live with whatever orientation we end up with. Just looking at these “C” or “D” shade teeth I knew there is no way I could even try to characterize that, so I sent the case and the patient to Jack at Level 3 for some help.
Here is the end result, certainly not perfect, but saved my a fairly low lip line and a patient just happy to get his tooth back.