Here is a case that I did the surgery over a long time ago and just came back for the crowns. #18 and 19 missing. Check out that D1 bone in the #19 area. Retained root tip removed in the osteotomy.
I have done so many its hard to keep track, but I believe this was my first multi unit CEREC Guide case. I no longer use the same size ref body. Its easy to mix them up, now I would have used a large and a medium. With my new keys that are Zimmer/ID compatible you should be able to go up to a 4.7 with the medium.
I obviously don’t use nobel any more but did for the beta test. I think you can see that the implants ended up exactly where I planned them. Also if I did the case currently I would not have punched it, I would have done an apically positioned flap to get more attachment on #18
Over the year or so this guy was out you can see how far #14 drifted coronally! I should have replaced the crown on #14 but that one is iffy and may need the same.
Final, you can see we got some attached tissue back on #18 and you can really see the drift on #14. But overall I think it turned out OK.