We have multiple types of classes regarding digital dentistry. If you want to see it listed as a CALENDAR, change “View As” to MONTH.
CEREC Straight Forward August 2019
August 16 - August 17$995 – $2995
We take the fluff out of CEREC!! Learn how to use it efficiently! Take the stress out!
1. Discuss the latest software updates.
2. Determine which Parameters mean the most for your final milled restoration.
3. Review design methods and pros/cons for each.
4. Develop a designing strategy for more efficiency on the computer.
5. Take the principles of single unit design and apply them for multiple units.
6. Establish a simple staining and glazing protocol to optimize the esthetics of the restorations.
7. Design custom implant abutments and crowns while giving clues for more difficult cases.
8. Bridge design for use with the available chairside materials.
9. Reduce the stress of designing and selecting ceramics for anteriors.
10. Develop a methodology for finishing restorations for natural contours and surface textures.
11. Discuss the latest in material options and their benefits.
Team Member with Doctor: $995
Patterson Training vouchers are accepted. We MUST verify your voucher. You must be paid in full to have your spot in our class. It may be beneficial to pay for the class to get your spot, and then we will work with you on your voucher amount to refund the value later. Our classes sell out fast.
12 Hours CE
If for any reason you need to reschedule 60 days or more prior to the start of the workshop, full refund will be granted. Rescheduling after 60 days and up to 30 days prior to the class date, will be subject to refund minus value of reservation deposit of $1150. No refund will be issued after 30 days prior to workshop scheduled.
Digital Enamel or the UTHSC San Antonio Office of Continuing Education cannot be held responsible for the cost of a nonrefundable airline ticket or flight change in the event of a course cancellation or the rescheduling of the program.
Upon registering in any continuing education activity, the participant agrees that the Digital Enamel and their affiliates, and all personnel associated with the program, are not responsible or liable for any injuries or other damages sustained by the attendee in connection with the scheduled activity, and the participant hereby releases each of them from any claims against them arising directly or indirectly from any such injury or damage.
The registered participant grants permission to Digital Enamel and UTHSC SA Office of Continuing Education (and its designees and agents) to utilize the participants image, likeness, actions and/or statements in any live or recorded audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publicaiton, or reproduction made of, about, or at, the activity without further authorization or compensation.
Participants may not use video or audio recording devices during the course or scheduled event.
Registering for any continuing dental education activity constitutes acceptance of these terms.