Here’s a one stop shop type of treatment. Patient presents in pain in the #14 and #15 area. #14 has decay through the root into the furcation, #15 has decay into the pulp. Removed the crown on #14 so I could flatten and put a small hole in the furcal area.
Scanned both with the Omnicam and the Galeilos. Was also able to use the information from the scan to get working length and to find the number of canals. The MB root has one canal centered but oblong and it check out in the mouth.
Imported CEREC, planned the implant without the proposal and then with.
While the CEREC was milling the guide I finished the Endo on #15. Drilled through the furcation and confirmed with the pin. Then sectioned the roots and completed the series. Here is the Zimmer/ID compatible prototype in action.
Placed the implant, HA coated. grafted around it. The membrane was giving me all sorts of grief so I just sutured over it rather than using the cover screw to tack it down.
Final. I removed the crown on #13 so we could make a temp as this patient was leaving for Europe. Will restore in 4 months.