Please contact us to get on a waiting list.
Our CEREC-GALILEOS Ultimate Integration course provides you the knowledge and confidence to plan, place and restore implants in your 3D practice with efficiency and precision. This two day intensive hands-on course focuses on the basics of guided implant surgery melding the CEREC and GALILEOS software programs to provide predictable, low stress outcomes when you return to your practice.
1. Discuss guided implant fundamentals and principles.
2. Review the indications for each Sirona implant guide available.
3. Experience hands-on guided implant placement on models fabricated from real life cases.
4. Learn in detail how to efficiently use the Galaxis implant software for planning posterior and anterior cases.
5. Discuss, and experience, the importance of the CEREC prototype restoration (ssi file) in achieving ideal results.
6. Review exporting/importing both SSI and CMG files between CEREC and GALILEOS.
7. Design and Mill a CEREC Guide2 for use in hands-on cases.
8. Scan your hands-on implant patient into CEREC for fabrication of final implant restoration.
9. Learn techniques for immediate anterior implant provisionals when using guided surgery.
10. Take a real life implant case from initial Galileos scan for planning, to guide fabrication, to placement and then final restoration.
14 Hours CE
sponsored by Nobel BioCare
If for any reason you need to reschedule 60 days or more prior to the start of the workshop, full refund will be granted. Rescheduling after 60 days and up to 30 days prior to the class date, will be subject to refund minus value of reservation deposit of $1150. No refund will be issued after 30 days prior to workshop scheduled.
Digital Enamel or Nobel BioCare cannot be held responsible for the cost of a nonrefundable airline ticket or flight change in the event of a course cancellation or the rescheduling of the program.
Upon registering in any continuing education activity, the participant agrees that the Digital Enamel and their affiliates, and all personnel associated with the program, are not responsible or liable for any injuries or other damages sustained by the attendee in connection with the scheduled activity, and the participant hereby releases each of them from any claims against them arising directly or indirectly from any such injury or damage.
The registered participant grants permission to Digital Enamel and Nobel BioCare (and its designees and agents) to utilize the participants image, likeness, actions and/or statements in any live or recorded audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publicaiton, or reproduction made of, about, or at, the activity without further authorization or compensation.
Participants may not use video or audio recording devices during the course or scheduled event.
Registering for any continuing dental education activity constitutes acceptance of these terms.